First Time Over 20K'? - Page 4 | Forum - Colorado 14ers

First Time Over 20K'?. Discussion area for peaks outside of the USA. Forum rules. This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts ...

First Time Over 20K'? | Forum - Colorado 14ers

Re: First Time Over 20K'?​​ No peak fees, no guide requirement, you can stay in town etc. And it can be quick!

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

World - Other Peaks - Page 2 | Forum | 14ers.com

For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum. ... First Time Over 20K'? ... Epic Backpacker Tours/K2 base camp Trek experience ...

Planning on hiking my first 14er! | Forum - Colorado 14ers

Huron is a great Sawatch peak and is great for a first timer, the only issue I can see is that it may be a marshy mess around the alpine like at 12,000 ft or so ...

World - Other Peaks - Page 2 | Forum | 14ers.com - Colorado 14ers

This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not ... First Time Over 20K'?. by timf » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:59 pm. 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5.

What was your 14er "progression" like? - Page 4 | Forum | 14ers.com

... first time (it was his first time over 20K), so there have been some positives as well. Balancing rapid progression of climbing skills without getting in over ...

Kili and other higher peaks | Forum - Colorado 14ers

I am curious as to the opinions of those who have climbed in the area of 14-20K. I have never had any REAL problems with altitude on any Colorado 14ers. Do ...

Colorado 14ers | Looking for some advice on my first 14er - Facebook

Hello Everyone! I am new to the 14er world! We are visiting Colorado for the first time the 2nd week of May and are wondering how trail ...

14er Beginner with moderate experience, where to start? | Forum

Hi, New to 14ers, I'm planning a trip over labor day. I live "up" in Los Alamos, NM (7320 ft) and solo hike/backpack every weekend, ...

On using Guides | Forum - Colorado 14ers

I just completed the last of the 58 14'rs last weekend. I used a guide 4 times - on the most dangerous peaks. Each time it was a thoroughly wonderful experience ...